Sunday, July 26, 2009

Post 40: 5 Things I Would Be if I Wasn't

Woohoo! 40th post. This is most certainly auspicious in some way when all I want to do is fall asleep. Thought I'd make another 5 of list. So here's a list of 5 things I might be if I wasn't who I am today. We're thinking occupations here. Anything else at 1:30 in the morning is just too difficult.

1. Poet - Well I write, but I'd wear billowy skirts and let my hair run free and curly as it wanted.

2. Doctor - Given that I'm alright with blood and such, I would have made a great doctor. Too bad I hate chemistry and physics.

3. Art Historian - I admire their vast knowledge of all things beautiful. If ever there was something to aspire to!

4. Architect - That would be so cool. To leave a physical mark of your work on this earth for generations to see. How amazing.

5. A Pianist - I've always wanted to learn how to play. I would love to one day have become a concert pianist. Just to be that intimately acquainted with an instrument that's not my voice would be great. An extension of who I am I suppose!

0 comments: