Saturday, July 25, 2009

Post 36: Honey Tops

My sister, Zoyah is an extraordinary baker. She just came home from work and baked a cake. It was crazy. I'm pretty lucky to have such goodies around my house. It's also a wonder that I'm not 200 pounds more than I currently am.

She has a blog called Honey Tops, where she showcases all of her yummy vittles. She's new to the blogging world, so I thought I'd give her some space on the blog. Her latest creation is below. Something she threw together. Inspired by Mum's pants from early in the day.

If I'm around for Blogathon next year, I'll bring some in :)





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those look amazing! You are very lucky to have a sister with such talent.
And I love this sartorial/alimentary trope that you have going on, ma chere! Hilarious! :D