Monday, July 6, 2009

I Tell Stories

Current Mood: Monday-ish

Current Song: Alice by Tom Waits

Just a short note today to say that my story "Masks" is featured on Sameer Vasta's Blog, a fantastic storyteller and fellow Canadian blogger whom I've had the pleasure of getting to know this past year. Please visit his blog often. It's entertaining, genuine and beautifully written!

Thanks Sameer for the space to tell my story!

Happy Monday Everyone!

And remember, I still need those ideas for Blogathon which is fast approaching :)

3 comments:

JahnFar said...

Hi, Just read your story on Sameer's Blog. Fantastic, and beautifully written.

Thank you for sharing your story.

vasta said...

Thanks for sharing Mehnaz! It's a wonderful story!

Mehnaz said...

@JahnFar - Thanks for visiting, and thank you for the compliment! Please do visit again :)

Vasta, thanks for featuring it :)