Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Much to Complain About, So Little Time

Current Mood: overstimulated

Current Song: Strawberry Swing by Coldplay

Okay, so before I write about anything at all, I want to tell you that I totally scored tickets to Coldplay Live in Vancouver! YAY! You probably know from previous posts that I'm a HUGE fan. I was so choked when they came to Pemberton, and I couldn't go and then when they cancelled their West Coast Tour. But they're back, and I'm going to be overexcited until June (I apologize in advance).

I think I'm finally having that existential crisis that is supposed to come along with a quarter-life. I had a great 25th and 26th birthday, and thought I was out of the woods. It started with a mild fashion crisis. I turn 27 next month and I haven't quite figured out what to do with myself. People say I've done a lot, but time seems to be going faster than I can actually accomplish anything. Is this normal? On top of that, my fashion sense has gone out the window. I finally enlisted the help of my younger sister to help me in my time of need. Seriously. It was starting to look dire. I'm sure she thinks I'm a complete Whackadoo. Oh well. Time to acknowledge that those thirties are coming up sooner than anticipated and time to start getting things done.
Okay picture time. We're stuck with more snow. I don't know what to do. It was supposed to rain. And now, we have snow. Hello mother nature, this is not Toronto! Sigh! Anyway, time to get on with it.

0 comments: