Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mad as a March Hare

Current Mood: written out! So much writing in the last few days, I don't know what to do!

Current Song: Out of Time by Oasis.

It's been a bit of a busy week again. Lots of small things occupying my time. I'm glad February is over. For some reason, it's never a good month. Not sure exactly why that might be. Maybe it's because it's the month where there are no holidays and it's cold and dark. Who knows. We're this close to spring! and so I'm excited about it.

I do want to let you know that I will be silent for most of Thursday and Friday. Why you ask? Because I'm taking the vow of silence for Free the Children. Check it out. Basically you can be silent however you see fit. If I'm writing, I may not take the written bit of my day out. Perhaps only the vocal (which likely will bring me to the edge because I won't be able to sing all day. Ak!)

It's worth doing, and you should all look into donating to this great cause :)

So last week, we had a freak snow storm. It lasted one day really, but it probably serves me right for bragging. I call this series of shots "What happened to you February? you used to be cool" You can see the signs of spring though, which is always a comforting thought. Allergy season here we come!



2 comments:

Karim Kanji said...

nice photos!

Mehnaz said...

Thank you!