Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Big Melt(down)

Current Mood: Bleh
Current Song: No One by Alicia Keys

I think I'm having a personal crisis at the moment. Christmas is over, and the family is not around anymore. I'm sick of looking for work too. Lord help me. I'm just about ready to tell people "Gimme". But I don't think that's the way to do it. Something will click somewhere I hope. It's a bit blah at the moment. Gotta start paying my dues at some point soon.

Other than that, we're done with the snow over here. Now it's been pouring rain for about 2 days. I can't say I'm complaining terribly because it's been really hard getting around the city with all of this craziness. I was about ready to crack because it really done limit your mobility and taking the bus is a real pain when it's cold outside. On the bright side, I've never had better arm muscles than I do now! I also said that I would personally see to the destruction of anyone who ever complains about rain or wishes for a white christmas. Honestly, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it (Thank you Pussycat Dolls for that nugget of wisdom).


In other news, apparently I'm living up to my powerbitch status. I'm the new Doctor Phil, telling it like it is all over the place. Well, what? Some people could use a reality check once in a while. It's the new year. It's a good time to be telling people off to set them straight. And I'm not mean about it. I just happen not to sugar coat things for people. It's not a good way to go. Especially for people who have yes people around them. Frankly I should really go on an ass-kicking rampage across the land. It might do people some good. In some ways I'm glad I didn't become a psychologist, and in some ways I rather regret it. But there are enough problems in the world to keep me busy!

Anyway dears, I'm off for a little bit. Going to jump through puddles and ice. Will write again soon. In the meanwhile, enjoy this picture of the arctic tundra known as the back yard. See you soon!

2 comments:

Karim Kanji said...

Arg! Can't see the picture. Have a gr8 2009.

Karim Kanji said...

Nice photo!!!!