Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm So Over It.

Current Mood: a bit irritable. story to follow

Current Song: Benny Lava (stupid benny lava!)
So, I've had an interesting few days. It seems to be official that the Aga Khan is visiting us in the next couple of weeks. This means that everything has gone into high gear when it comes to getting ready for the events and essentially the rest of my life might have to be put aside to accommodate it. It seems to already be happening. An event that I was performing at now happens to fall on the same night that I have tickets to the Just for Laughs Comedy Tour. Tickets I've had for weeks! So guess who's not going anymore. I'm feeling teary just thinking about it. I nearly cried last night. It's by far the worst luck that you could have. Something good better come out of that evening or else nobody will have seen the wrath that is about to ensue. I swear it.
The meetings too are now the bane of my existence. I've always hated meetings. People essentially get together to confuse eachother and talk about what's not been done. They seem to be less productive than if someone just gave me a list of things to do and told me to get on with it. I would have no problems with that. But i guess the good thing is that I can incite the fear of God in people with my leadership style. Apparently that's a level 1 leadership style. Whatever that means. If I ever figure it out, I'll let you know. In the meanwhile, everything has turned to utter chaos. You might be seeing a lot of cranky for the next few days. Or maybe I'll just submit to the will of whatever is out to get me in this universe. You know how it goes.

Anyway, I better get on with it. I'm going on a cleaning spree today because the house is driving me nuts. I've got some things to do. Here's a picture!
PS: It appears that someone in Columbus, Ohio has become a Strawberry Ghetto frequenter. I'm always curious about who's reading the blog. Would be nice if you folks left a comment sometime....

0 comments: