Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Promised No Flowers

Current Mood: Headachey

Current Song: Black Black Heart by David Usher

This week has been long. Really really long, and uneventful for the most part. I'm hitting that brick wall again and it's not pretty. I did have a chance to see my friends from graduate school, and wallow with them in our unemployedness. That was fun. I for some reason feel like I have been unemployed for most of my life (well I guess if you count my childhood, then yes! I have!)

The world is not a nice place for recent graduates (**prepare for the rant**). You have all the background, but nobody is willing to give you a job without experience. But how are you going to get experience without a job? It's unpleasant and I feel like I have already had some experience and I shouldn't really have to start at the bottom of the ladder all over again. Not that I really expect to make exorbitant amounts of money or something (I'm not a pimp, remember?) Oh well. Here's crossing fingers that something good comes along soon. Or else I'm going to start climbing walls and this headache will probaby evolve into a full grown migraine.

In any case, picture of the week below. I took it accidentally. It's a picture of my sister's hands. They're cool, nah? Ah, accidents. Where would we be without them. Alright, time to get on with it. See you later!


0 comments: