Saturday, September 13, 2008

Relocating My Motivation

Current Mood: Fairly composed for before 9 in the morning on a saturday

Current Song: Fortunate fool by Jack Johnson

Well it's been a rather uneventful week again. I'm starting to miss the banter of school and the stress severely. Yes, I generally do miss stress when I haven't got it around. It keeps me on my feet, and I like that. I am getting the opportunity to write a bit more. And I've taken to watching British housing shows like "Relocation Relocation". So I'm learning a lot about housing. It's sad. I know. I really do feel like a Hausfrau, but I'm sure it won't be a lasting state. However, if I was ever to buy a flat in Parsons Green I would know exactly what to look for! (and lemme tell ya, 300,000 quid buys you nothing!)
I do wonder how those women who choose not to work keep themselves occupied. Granted, I don't have any children running around the house that I have to chase after to wipe noses and throw up. I wonder if I've always been one to throw myself into work. I think I have. It does offer a bit of solace. So even when I'm really upset, if I just concentrate on work, I feel a lot better. Hmm...

I am also going to start learning french seriously now. I've just been reading things in French but need to go to the library and get some books out so I can actually concentrate on formally learning the grammar and all that fun boring stuff. If anyone wants to take a french class with me, give me a holla!

Okay, picture of the week! I was out last week galavanting with my new camera and I cam across this bush of button roses (or what have you). So I was just fiddling around with the aperture and the ISO and accidentally shot this lovely photo! And I promise next week I won't put up a pink picture. But this one was too good to pass up! Alright, enjoy the sites, and I shall converse with thee anon!

0 comments: