Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Last and Final One! (Entry 49)

Oh my god! I made it! yay! wooooo!

Thank you everyone for tuning in throughout the day and keeping me company.

Big props to Rebecca Bollwitt for your fantastic work in putting together this blogathon. Really a great idea.
Thank you to fellow bloggers who dropped in and out with words of encouragement periodically. Thanks also to friends and family who kept me going with various offerings of food and/or ideas.

Remember, it's never to late to give to AFABC. Just go to http://www.bcadoption.com/ and click on "donate" on the left hand side at the very bottom.
I hope that this cause has been a worthwhile one. I thoroughly enjoyed being part of such a great group. To those bloggers who are continuing on until tomorrow, best of luck!

I shall be gone to Montreal as of Tuesday, and so i won't blog until I'm back in August (Plus nearly 50 blogs almost compels me to never blog again! but you'd miss me).
Happy Blogging and reading! Later days :)

0 comments: