Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've Regressed Into a Child-Like State (Entry 14)

Currently, I'm watching youtube episodes of She Rah and He Man
Don't even ask where I got that whole idea from. I was watching Monty Python to keep me awake and then for some reason decided to regress back into my childhood. I always thought they were dating....I guess i missed the memo there.
Well they certainly don't make cartoons like they used to before. I wonder if I might be able to find an episode or two of Gravedale High. It was only on for a short while in Africa but I loved it.

I'm slowly going to turn into those people that say "in my day we used to....."
*sigh* Next thing you know I'll be lying about going to school uphill both ways with no shoes etc...
Okay, i'm going to go and watch my video now...sad as that is...

0 comments: