Friday, July 25, 2008

It's On Like Donkey Kong! (Blogathon Entry 1)


Current mood: revved to the point of exhaustion


Current Song: Spring by Vivaldi


I am ready! I'm not sure how i'm going to make it exactly, but i'm rearing to go!
As you can see I have all my provisions
On the right of my laptop, you'll see my water bottle: very important for the singing gig coming up. Then there's my giant bottle of woolworth's candy, which we all know will have to come in handy sometime between 3 and 5 AM. We have the CD's (yes, I still listen to CD's...sue me). Got all the regulars: imogen heap, coldplay, seal...Celphone for encouraging messages from dear friends and family (AHEM!). On the left, you'll see my latest novel, journal and pen for unnecessary yet important rambling moments through this endeavour and my choir folder...in case i feel like straining my eyes and learning some music. Headphones of course, and laptop. What you don't see is the sweatshirt for that time at around 4 when it gets very cold all of a sudden...and the new vat of folgers downstairs...The best part of waking up (or never having gone to sleep)
This should hopefully be fairly doable. It's like Ramadan all-nighters without the spiritual fulfillment and the welcoming warm bed at dawn. Wish me luck and don't forget to donate to AFABC :) See you in half!

0 comments: