Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Official...

Current Mood: Meh...and a little worried...

Current Song: Lochlomond by Musica Intima

Well folks, it's official. I have turned into my mother. This is week 2 of her absence from the house, and I've turned into her. I found myself cleaning the inside of the garbage bin in the kitchen on saturday at 8 AM. First of all, who cleans the inside of the garbage can?! And when that didn't suffice to fulfil my cleaning urge, I cleaned the counter and the sink, and ended up mopping the floor. So yes, eventually we all turn into our mother. Thank god, my mother is not a complete kook, so it works in my favour. And I love cleaning :)

This weekend we went to see "Get Smart" with a friend of ours. It is the funniest movie I have ever seen! I thought it would be very much like Johnny English but Steve Carrell exceeds any expectations and it really is one of the funniest movies to see this summer. Highly recommended and we all know I'm not terribly easy to impress with movie. If you're going to spend money on something it better be good!

Last thing, I am officially signed up for Blogathon 2008. Details are as follows: My charity of choice is the Adoptive Families Association of BC (many of you might know that I worked with them a while ago). More details on how to donate to them will be available closer to the date. I will be blogging for 24 hours straight starting from 10 PM on Friday the 26th, to 10 PM on Saturday the 26th. So I'll be baked by midday, but I'm sure you'll sure your appreciation by donating...right? right?...If you are not donating to AFABC then please share your knowledge and leave a comment or an idea for a blog entry. It would be very much appreciated. Remember, I'm supposed to blog every half hour!

Okay, time to get going...more and more details to come on my life as it gets exceedingly uninteresting. Later days kids!

0 comments: