Saturday, July 26, 2008

Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery (Post 44)

I think I have actually passed on. Really. I think I am dead. I'm seeing twinkly white lights and voices have this kind of echoey quality to them. I went to pick up my sister. By car. Yeah, that was interesting. I actually closed my eyes when I was parked and didn't see her coming down the stairs and woke up with rather a start.

Being awake for over 30 hours is probably not very good, let alone driving in the condition. I promise to stay off the road. This was a necessary trip. I keep going through phases where I'm completely wired and then I'm sliding into that coma again...

Heesh. almost there guys, almost there! Another rivetting post coming up in half!

1 comments:

isabella mori said...

only one more hour! i'm so glad you managed to make it. what a crazy adventure.

and really happy to get to know you.

hope your charity is doing real well.