Saturday, July 26, 2008

Comatose (Entry 18)

Current Mood: pretty groggy...pretty pretty groggy

Current Song...actually nothing at the moment.

So I cheated a little. I fell asleep for 10 minutes. Yes, that's right, I decided that I had enough of the craziness and needed a major cat nap. So i dozed for a happy ten minutes. Pretty good considering don't you think.

Looks like the morning shift has started with my fellow bloggers showing their up and about.

I thought it was going to be fantastic to see the sunrise this morning, but the cloud cover seems to have ruined it for me. How uncool. In any case, it's freezing cold and i'm about to slip back into my coma. To keep you entertained, here's another Eddie Izzard Video
If only life were as easy as cake or death!

2 comments:

Danny Dang said...

Hang in there!

isabella mori said...

yeah, we're gonna go in and out of coma here, i think. you know what, i think i'm gonna write a post about this ...