Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Curiosity Gave the Cat Heartburn

Current Mood: How I long to be in death's cool embrace! (okay, it's not that bad, but it's close!)

Current Song: God Shuffled His Feet by CTD

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I seem to be apologizing a lot lately. The weekend was good. We had Zoya's 19th birthday party. It was a surprise and she was surprised, which is kind of what we aimed for. There was also shopping involved this weekend. New cargos! yeah! My sister has contracted the same bag obsession as I and my mother have. I think it's hereditary. She ended up buying an electric blue, patent leather, mockcroc...very nice! I'm terribly impressed with her taste in bags. She does her family proud!

So Zoyah and I were in the car the other day and we started thinking about the song above that I have stuck in my head. It asks some good questions, like: "Do you have to eat or get your haircut in heaven?" I wonder that too actually. I raised the point that you must not have to get your hair cut in heaven because Jesus looks the same. But Zoyah thought he might have had a trim. I guess we'll find out when I get up there. My heaven would be no flat irons and great straight hair. But I have this feeling that that's not entirely possibly in heaven or hell. And we wondered if God had a name. Like, maybe his name is just Dave or something...who knows eh? I guess we'll find out when we die. Or if you're like me, you'll be cosy with the Devil (whose name is probably Gary)...

Another curiosity that I have. there is someone in Montreal that seems to read my blog quite regularly (one of the few that frequent this blog)...I wonder who that is....Hello Montrealer! Comment ca va?

Okay, I had best get my act together and get to work....later days folks!

0 comments: