Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Girl Who Cried Prada

Current Mood: I have regained my will to live.

Current Song: Amazing by Seal

Good times to be had lately. This weekend was a fun time. I was at work on Saturday morning for a strategic planning thing. I got a muffin out of it. I can't complain too much. Saturday night i went to dinner at a friend's house. She has a gorgeous place in West point grey with a lovely view of the mountains and the water. About a 10 minute walk from the beach and a lovely built-in bookshelf! *sigh* I want her place! Dinner was lovely and it was fabulous to get out of the house for once and not be embroiled in all things school and work. I wish I had time for more moments like that. I would appreciate it thoroughly, but we gotta deal with what we have. We talked about boys, which as you might know is one of those topics I'm most conversant on...mainly with stating the fact that they're a bunch of sods (kidding!)

Got my economics quiz back. I did the opposite of fail. Everyone has stopped believing me when I overreact now, so I'm basically the boy who cried wolf (or the girl who cried prada). I did nearly stop living in class today. I thought things were going to get less technical. Apparently, i do a hell of a job being wrong.

It is spring break for the rest of the world. We don't get one. Instead I lead a swot analysis on friday at school. Should be fun. I haven't facilitated anything in a while. I have some friends in town which will be lovely this week and then back to the grind. Hopefully I'll have stories to share sometime next week. Can't believe that February is almost up. Someone reminded me that we have about a month and a bit of school left. I got a pretty nasty case of heart palpitations. Oh well. Nearly there. Will miss it terribly. Perhaps I'll go back for a PhD...hmmm..
Anyway, off I go to sleep. It's been a long day. And will probably be a relatively long week. Have a good one everyone! later days!

0 comments: