Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Third Time's a Pain

Current Mood: I just woke up so I'm not amused

Current Song: Hurt by Christina Aguilera

This is the third day of the snow fall. It is getting ridiculous now. Yesterday I spent nearly an hour shovelling the stuff from around the car and in the walkway. I was not amused then either. I woke up this morning only to find that we've had another three or four inches of the white stuff. I give up. Mother Nature, you're a formidable enemy and my blue shovel is no match for you. Also, you're a woman and that should teach anybody to mess with a woman. You win! Make it go away already!

So I finally got the new laptop working. That was an exercise in itself too! There was much unplugging of wires and waiting for 30 seconds before plugging back in. I am typing from it right now! It's a bit awkward mind you because I'm not really used to the keys and I keep unnecessarily hitting the capsLOCK BUTTON...oops.

I have a sore throat again. I don't know why. I'm not terribly stressed out or anything. In fact, I'm actually ahead with the work that I'm doing so I'm not really sure what's going on. I think it's probably just the weather and the being indoors! Oh god! How I crave to go for a run on a sunny spring day! Alas,, all I'll get out of it is a major cramp in the butt from trudging through snowy drifts, which I'm not partial to.

Okay, it's nearly 8 am. I think it might be a good idea if I had a lie down or something and see how we make out with chasing this cold away. I think a bowl of soup is in order for lunch!
Have a good snowy day everyone! Later days!

0 comments: