Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bedazzled

Current Mood: sleepy

Current Song: Too Late to Apologize by OneRepublic

Happy New Year everyone! I'm back! (not that I ever really left). New Year's was uneventful. We watched a movie and for some odd reason I was hit with the urge to clean my closet at midnight. Perhaps it was some sort of symbolic purging. I noticed I have a very hard time throwing away things that are black. On the other hand, i cleaned a good deal of it out. I still feel I could do with less clothing. The room is clean and ready to go for the new year. I also went shopping. Great Deals! Got a bunch of new things. clothes clothes clothes. It's great...and now I don't have to walk around in a towel anymore. That's a bit of a relief seeing as it's still winter and a bit "nippy" shall we say.

I am feeling terribly lost right now. I don't have my new Letts of London planner. It's still in the mail. And I haven't gone to Calendar club to buy my new Calendar. I feel a bit like I'm groping around in the dark. So many things to plan and no paper to plan it on! My, it's going to be one tough week.

On the bright side, or not, school starts again next week. I don't feel prepared at all. I haven't started reading and I certainly haven't had much of a chance to think about my thesis. I guess I could use part of the weekend to do that. It would be a wise idea. So much already coming up in the next couple of weeks. Life is about to speed right up again.
Planning to start playing badminton this weekend again. I feel like a lardo right now. Too much cake and sugar and cookies over the last couple of weeks. Must get back into shape. Need to look like Dr. John Marshall, Resident Physician, United States by the summer!
anyway kids, must be off to bed. Will write soon-ish. Probably about how painful badminton was after several years of having opted out. Look forward to it I say! Later days!

0 comments: