Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ever Wake Up Screaming and Realize You Weren't Asleep In the First Place?

Current mood: ugh

Current Song: You and Me by Lifehouse (somehow this seems super-inappropriate at the mo)

My uptake of sugar has increased. Which is making me feel gross. Really gross. Also I feel like my waist is expanding and I'm losing muscle mass. fast. Someone help me before I spiral into the dark place filled with butterscotch and whip topping! help! I'm drowning in a sea of simple syrup and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it!
Okay, I'm done being dramatic, but seriously!

Happy to see sunshine outside. Rather unhappy to be stuck indoors writing and reading, then writing some more. I have had a headache for the last few days (feels like years). Though, I have to say I'm not as irritated right now. Must be the sugar. I guess there is a plus side, however fat filled and vomit inducing it is!

My mother has the formula for stress just right. The other day, something rather irritating happened. So her cure was "I'm going to eat three timbits, two slices of cake and a bowl of chevro [the indian equivalent to deep fried trail mix] and then I'm done." That's a good formula I think. Though Timmies couldn't supply enough tim bits in multiples of three for me, the way things are going right now!
Literally one more month until my holiday (if you can even call it that). I'm clutching on by my fingernails right now. The end is nigh! Alright....i'm doing being that freaky lady who dances at the street corner and tells people she's saving enough money to go to mexico...I shall talk to you soon. For now, I'm off to suffer through the rest of my day!

0 comments: