Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ah, stuff it!

Current Mood: panic is swallowing me whole, but other than that, pretty good!

Current Song: In your head by Tegan and Sarah (whom I don't like).

Neglectful Ninny that I am, I haven't written in a while. Partially because life hasn't been all that terribly interesting. Things are continuing on and we are slowly approaching the end of the semester. Or as I like to call it, my final resting place. I am looking forward to my holidays. Ah, the various christmas cookies, and choir concerts and hanging out. Life is certainly interesting when it needs to be. However at the current moment, it's just a whole lot of whining and complaining.

The nice long weekend is coming up. I wish I had plans, but alas, my plans are cozying up with that nice research paper. I am so toast other than that. Hopefully I'll be able to get some rest...that would be nice! It's funny how other things quickly become priority and stuff just shifts about. I had a moment of insanity last week because i couldn't decide whether I was on the right path. However, it now appears that I am. It just takes time. And on top of that it's a one-day-at-time thing that you have to engage in. Sometimes I wonder how I am working and doing the school thing. I must have inherited some of my mother's strength and probably some kind of sheer imbecility from my father's side. Well, it seems to have worked out well for me. Let's see if I can live up to my own standards.
I hope to write more interesting things soon. Right now my life is revolving around the many mundane things. I'll keep checking in. You don't have to read, but you should because you love me...:)
Later days!

0 comments: