Tuesday, October 30, 2007

In Honour of Halloween

Current Mood: jittery

Current Song: Something Indian.

In honour of Halloween, I have decided to make a list of things that scare me. So here goes:

1. Animals with more than 4 legs

2. Animals with less than 4 legs

3. Animals with 4 legs

5. Commitment (oh, no thanks, i'll pass on the proposal)

6. Zoyah's high expectations (you wanna save the what?!)

7. Heights

8. Children

10. Gamers (stop wearing obscure shirts and comb your hair!)

11. The number 9 (did you catch that?)

12. Humidity (curly hair's arch nemesis)

13. Packed snow (stupid vancouver in January)

14. Falling down (seriously, I'm not kidding)

15. Eminem (the man is a homicide waiting to happen)

I think that's pretty much it for now. Nothing terribly exciting has happened. I hope you will wait until the weekend for the next blog!

0 comments: