Monday, October 1, 2007

I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy Every Minute of it!

Current Mood: quite alright for a monday morning.

Current Song: Walls Fall Down by Bedouin Soundclash (good song)

I have to say, these days weekends leave me more tired than I am before I have one. It's the amount of insanity that ensues as soon as I have that thing that used to be called "free time". No longer free time. Free time is study time. And study time is every moment that I'm not actually trying to survive. Zoyah and I have gotten sad enough, where we're looking forward to the long weekend, for extra study time to catch up. But I did take some time off to watch the new episodes of Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I'm thinking of taking up a job as TV viewer and possibly doing reviews for TV guide. Who can keep up? It's either watch that much TV and suck at life.

I haven't started to expand sideways which I have to give myself some credit for. I did pilates on saturday morning after quite a while. Let's just say it hurts to breathe right now! Holy sore ab muscles batman! It did feel good though. i never thought I'd be one of those people to say something like that. How random of me.

Ramadan is almost over. 4 day countdown to the all-night vigil. I managed to get the morning off on Friday, but still have to survive through 3 hours of class in the afternoon on Friday. I don't think I'll be in terrible shape. Although I have said things like that and generally they have flown back into the face of reason to laugh at me. But I THINK that I will be alright.

Anyway, I shall write again soon. Maybe halfway through the week, maybe friday...who knows...
talk to you's all later.

PS: I'm perenially amazed by the wonders of the interweb. The things you can find out. I know who's reading this blog and who's not. Quite something isn't it?

0 comments: