Saturday, October 6, 2007

Aaaaawkwaaard!

Current Mood: ((o_o)) This is what I'm starting to look like. I'm so tired!

Current Song: Something Indian...it's been in my non-functioning head for days!

I think I'm well on the path to recovery from our all-night prayer. It went well. I didn't fall asleep during the meditation, which is a bonus because I generally think "meditation is coming up...Yes!! Naptime!" It was actually the best one and the most fulfilling one in years. I can't sometimes believe the stuff that comes out of my own mouth! So i'm done being ismaili for another year...see you again next Ramadan kids!

I'm glad it's Thanksgiving weekend. I'm thankful for extra study time. God knows I need it! I have midterms in a couple of weeks and I still couldn't explain to you what purchasing power parity is! Which makes me feel like I'm in the doghouse. Really. Sometimes I feel like I'm driving with no brakes on the car straight towards failure. But I know I'm not. I'm just being an ass about it lately. Watch out UN! I'm on my way!

Okay, if I keep writing about things that aren't interesting, there will be no point to this blog, so I better just leave now and spare you all the details of my life. Hopefully after the weekend I'll have something more interesting to say. For now, I think I better go and read Jeffrey Sachs' theory on economic development. Don't worry, I won't ruin the ending for you!

0 comments: