Wednesday, August 8, 2007

When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.

Current Mood: Death is starting to look like welcome respite

Current Song: Too Much of Everything by Corneille (it has 4 words, I swear).

Well, I started a new job as a Communications Coordinator last week for a local non profit. During the course of the week, I've managed to panic several times and keep to myself whilst I wring my fingers awkwardly. I hate firsts. First everythings suck. I learn quick so I should be able to get on my feet soon and get going with it.

I am seriously hoping that blogs don't become a thing of the past. I don't want them to. I work too hard to waste my time to give it up now! If I do not blog for a whole month, feel free to kick me in the backside. I think this might be my only refuge once school starts and I'm working and have no real social life. How is it that I get myself into these situations? I have always wondered what my problem is....

I've got lots on the brain lately. Sadly, nothing interesting. I did read a story in the newspaper that said that over the last decade, the ideal weight that women want to be has actually gone up from before that. So ideally, where women used to say 132 pounds was great, now it's 135 pounds. Study in the US. What ever happened to eating healthy and being fit? I'm sometimes surprised at the supersize mentality. I don't eat like crazy and am literally built big (thanks grandmas!). But when my mother asked me why I started working out anyway, I told her I didn't want to die of a heart attack. If I want to die of anything, I hope that it's actually fun. Tragic when you have choices in life, and you choose to ignore them. If I live to be a healthy old person, I'll be happy with myself. If I don't, then I hope my family pulls the plug on me :P
alright, off I go. Lots to do, little time to do it.
Until sometime soon! ciao!

0 comments: