Thursday, July 5, 2007

Some People Play Tennis. I Erode the Human Soul

Current Mood: Sneezy.

Current Song: Down in a Cold, Dirty Well by Justin Nozuka

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTYNA! I hope you have a great day! Just thought to shout out to you over there in the accounting department :)

Ever feel like someone took your spine in the middle of the night. I'm having trouble sitting upright today for some reason. Maybe it's because I just woke up. Oh yes, and I didn't sleep at all last night. I have to stop drinking coffee past 3 in the afternoon. It really keeps me up. Stupid Mocha Frappuccino! You ruined my life! So now, for the next 2 days I'm going to wander around half asleep. Great. Like I didn't have enough problems to start with!

The weather has taken a nice turn. It's good to see the sun after so long. However, in a couple of weeks, it's likely going to get unbearable and then I'll start complaining until september. you know how I am eh.

So I had my monthly meeting with my good friend. And we were talking about how terrified men are of independent women. She said she had never thought so, but they really need to be up to a challenge if they decide to pursue us. What exactly is it about my independence that's so scary? Men, you're not obsolete. You're just....demoted to accessory status. I'm not sure I fully understand. I would want my partner to be a full and complete human being with his own life, likes, dislikes and all of that other bother. People don't complete eachother. Don't be afraid of me. I don't bite....hard.... :P Glad to have been raised by strong women. Gives you a bit of substance and weight (not literally!)
Anyway, off I go to Pilates my way into pain! Until later!

0 comments: