Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Life as a Simpsons Character

Current Mood: Elated
Current Song: Who needs the Kwik-e-Mart

So, first of all, before I say ANYTHING, I am now a Simpsons Character. For those of you who haven't found this site, go quickly to http://www.simpsonizeme.com/ You have to register and upload a photo which it makes into you! I was so excited, I could barely contain myself. So below is an idea of what my family would look like as Simpsons characters! It's a lot of fun, and very time consuming....but a lot of fun...I have to say, I make a rockin' Simpsons character!

Tomorrow, Zoyah and I are visiting the Kwik-E-Mart in Coquitlam and even if it's pouring, we're going to get Squishees and disgusting pink sprinkled donuts. I'm so glad to be alive for this.




So, anyway, the new Harry Potter is out. I got up very early in order to get it for Zoyah. This is the last and final one, and so we shall see how the whole thing ends. Hopefully it ends well. Because the last thing I would want to do is disappoint millions of people. J.K. Rowling is not a great writer, but she is a good storyteller, and Zoyah and I discussed that we would probably never read anything else by her if it was going to be written up. I just don't believe in giving her that much credit.
And so on we go. That is about the most exciting thing that has happened to me so far. Zoyah's final concert was yesterday and I had to do a bit of stage managing. Which went, as well as it could have gone. It was very crowded in the concert hall though. Over capacity. Which is nice to see, frankly. Everything is over, and now I can have my Sunday back! yay!
Anyway, I'm going to go and have a bath or something....Will be sure to put up Kwik E mart photos when I take em!






0 comments: