Monday, July 9, 2007

The Best Chick Flick is the Kind Where Stuff Gets Blown Up!

Current Mood: Amped

Current Song: What I've Done by Linkin Park

Never has my inner boy been so happy as it is today. It got its complete satisfaction when I went to see Transformers. Let's just say, it completely lived up to the hype. Most of you know that I would much rather watch stuff get smashed up than watch a romantic comedy. All I want to do now is go and fly a plane. I don't think I'll ever look at a truck the same way again. The plot is mildly hard to believe, seeing as giant changeling robots are involved. If you watch it for nothing else, then at least watch it for the special effects. They are to die for. That and it has robots that change into stuff. I have my dose of testosterone. I think there is an opening for a sequal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I also went to see Ratatouille with my sister yesterday. It's a really fun movie to watch. It's right up there on my list with Finding Nemo. You'll get a thrill out of it as well. I recommend this as well. Next week, Harry Potter! That should cover me for movies for the rest of the month....
Other than that, this is a terribly busy week. I'll likely be running around again for the next few days. Hopefully these allergies can leave me a little more productive than I feel right now. My head feels like it's stuffed with lead....ah well....Perhaps I'll go and take a nap and dream about cars turning into robots turning into planes...I love you Optimus Prime!

0 comments: