Monday, June 18, 2007

This isn't hell. This is where you get sent when you've been bad in hell.

Current Mood: Headachey (perhaps I should stop doing shots at around 4 in the morn)

Current Song: Weak in the Knees by Serena Ryder (I hate her and her adhesive song!)

Funtastic weekend. We had a family dinner on saturday. It was a birthday thing, which was cool. You can never go wrong with indian food. Family is such a weird thing. You don't have a choice about who you get to be family with. Let's just say we put the "fun" in "dysfunctional". I'm kidding. It's really not that bad. Sometimes you do wonder if it's all a big cosmic joke. Anyway, dinner was nice. Everyone was dressed up and cheery and hungry. There was many a candid photo.

Yesterday, even though it was rainy, I went to the Dragonboat Festival with a friend. It's a really cool event. If you haven't been, you should likely go. Are you single? Then you're missing out on the cute boys if you haven't been. Cute athletic boys :) *sigh* We watched the races and walked around and ate some food. There were live musicians and all kinds of crazy booths and stuff. Had it been sunnier, it would have been nice to chill on the grass. I took pictures beside some kind of military cruiser. I only went there because one of the military guys was hot. Why else do I do anything? Okay, I'm really not that brainless, but sometimes you gotta look (also because you can't touch).

I'm very excited about tomorrow. My friend Michael and I are going to see the Monet to Dali exhibit that is up at the Vancouver Art Gallery. It's borrowed from the Cleveland Museum and contains some amazing art by Monet, Van Gogh, Renoir, Rodin, Picasso and of course my favourite, Dali. I look forward to it. It should be great! Alright, I will write more about this exhibit and such in a few days. Ciao for Niao!

0 comments: