Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.

Current Mood: So tired

Current Song: The theme from Hidden Palms (stupid show)

Engagement Count: 5 people in the last month (there is something in the water, I swear...good thing I drink bottled :P)

It's been an eventful couple of days. I've lost all motivation to exercise lately but I'm keeping at it as part of my healthy lifestyle kick. That and I want to look better than everyone around me when I'm sixty. Have you ever noticed that how fat you're feeling on any given day is directly proportionate to how tight your yoga pants decide to be when they come out of the wash? I felt like a whale the other day (not sure why), and I'm pretty sure you could play connect the dots with the dimples of cellulite. And yet, when I'm out jogging or whatever, men practically fall out of their cars looking. Good god, take a picture! It's strange, I'll wear lipbalm and nothin'. I barely comb my hair and you may as well parade me about.

I passed by my old elementary school the other day as I was jogging and remembered how terrible it smelled. Like rotting milk and small children. Worst time of my life. Everyday I think i wished the ground would open up and swallow me whole. Time really flies. Time flies even faster when you get older. I met a friend today who i haven't seen in 5 years. It was great to catch up but it did make me wonder what I was doing for the last five years. I'm coming to the conclusion that the past, or time must be cyclical is some way. It comes back boomerang style...huh....odd.....

Today was an intensive shopping day since exams are over for the little ambitious one in the family. It's very hard to find clothes. On the bright side, i fit into something that was a medium. That was a good booster. I haven't been a medium since the days when picture books were still a rousing literary challenge. It felt nice frankly. I'll still always secretly be the fat girl. And I don't mind. Had I relied on my looks when I was younger, I would have been lacking in character. See? Things happen for a reason.
Okay, my fingers have gone numb because they want to sleep. So off I go...Enjoy!

0 comments: