Thursday, March 29, 2007

If You Cannot Get Rid of the Family Skeleton, You May as Well Make it Dance.

Current Mood: Exhausted (just finished running)

Current Song: Pehchaan by Penn masala (means recognition)

I feel like I need all the humours drained out of me. I feel so full of something. Like I'm stuffed with Hay or something. Just need a good draining. I have gone running every single day this week. For some reason i'm feeling that if I run that much than perhaps I'll run far enough to reach the next flight to France. I'm a runner. I've also noticed in the last few years that I'm a nomad. I used to hate moving around, but the more stable things become the more I feel like I need to get up and go. Commitment issues much?

So a word about Facebook: The past is a horrible ghost that haunts you all the time. It peers and goes Boo! every few days. I have really got to be more choosey. I know. I can't be any more choosey. Oh well, it seems elementary school has also taken up Facebook. Most of the people at my elementary school I couldn't stand and wished dead (with the exception of about 3 of them). I'm sad to say they are mostly alive still. Oh well, I can't have everything I want all the time. I guess I'll have to continue to be gorgeous and successful all the same :)

Also, I now know why people can't spell. I blame it on shorthand writing on emails, texts and IM's. If ppl actuly spld stf out, then may-b thr grmr wldn suck so mch. Children! And if one more person spells "you're" as "your" I will have to roundhouse kick them in the head. Seriously, learn the difference! It drives me absolutely batty. Yes, I am also guilty of grammar mistakes (it's certainly difficult to be perfect all the time, though i do a bang-up job of it), but mostly I tend to curb my enthusiasm about spelling things wrong.

A side note: check out www.urbandictionary.com. It is a new sight which defines slang terms. For instance a "tune wedgie" is a song that gets stuck in your head. Or the "Proletariat Chariot" is the bus. Although I prefer to call it the peasant wagon. But you know...
Okay my fingers are cramping. I shall write after the weekend...ciao!

0 comments: