Monday, February 19, 2007

So Good to Wear My Little Purple Shoes

It was a good weekend. I got something so awesome (no it was not the digicam...which I am still unhappy about). I got a pair of purple pumps, pointed, kitten heel. They are the world's most comfortable shoes! I am so excited about them. I think I'm going to like being 25! And the best thing was that they were under 20 bucks, which just sweetens the deal. Life is my new favourite thing.

I also ate a bunch of chocolate on the weekend. It's really not so much good to be eating that much chocolate. Really.
I went to see a movie with my friend. We watched "Breach" which is the movie about a US FBI agent who is a Russian spy. It was a really good movie. I wish there was more shooting, but I had a good old time. I recommend it for all those folks who like the espionage kind of movies. Like I said, I'm a total movie boy. Yes, go see it.
In other news, Britney Spears shaved her head. Oh God. Thats going to make her tree trunk neck look even thicker. Ugh. I have however, often told zoyah that we should shave our heads and start from scratch. I think that was the hair can grow in untainted. Or I can keep my fabulous hair. Plus i'm not really a hat person, so I'd likely look kind of ridiculous.

In other news. I hate facebook. It's odd, because it exposes everything about you to whomever. I work so hard at burning bridges, only to have them rebuilt again. yuck. Frankly, I'm not excited about seeing high school folk that I never spoke to in the first place before the reunion. Heck, I don't even want to see them then. I'm a snob. Sue me. Oh well. We'll have to exercise a bit more scrutiny. hmmmm.
Anyway, special blog entry in two days...you'll find out why!

0 comments: