Sunday, February 25, 2007

Odds and Ends

My hair smells nice...it's all new and washed and cool. Good stuff.

On TBS, today is supernatural movie day. i wish I could stay home all day and watch movies about Vampires and all of those good ones. Awwww, and I'm going to miss Van Helsing tonight too. awwwwwwwwww.

So yesterday, I read an article in the Burnaby Now about etiquette and how there is a lack of it in general. I agree. There are people who just don't know that they're being uncouth. How do you not know? It was a funny article and it was written by Christina Myers. I like her. She's like the Siobhan Rowe of burnaby (unless Siobhan Rowe lives in Burnaby)

In other slightly unrelated news, Tony Blair (the prime minister of my hometown) has decided to start withdrawing troops from Basra in Iraq. Finally after being under such fire, he has decided to get a brain. People still aren't happy because he's only bringing home some of the troops. He was the biggest ally that the US had and even he's saying nuts to this crazy war. I say good on ya. When is Harper going to catch up?

Also, new sportscaster on CTV weekend news! His name is Farhan Lalji. Ismailis represent Wut!
Also also, I got me a new digicam! Weeeeee! So excited! I've been playing with it for two days now! See the profile picture...it's brand new baby!
Okay, I have to go return a movie, and buy some rice...see ya!

0 comments: