Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm Just Saying is All....

There's a boy who knows he's hot. I'm just saying that he does. i've encountered so many of them in my lifetime. They know they're good looking, and they are charming as all heaven. But they know it. Perhaps that's what bothers me. The ladies just flock to them don't they. There is no intrigue. I'm not sure why it bothers me. Then there are those ones who are unaware of their potential, but everyone around them knows it. The ladies throw themselves at him too. That's attractive, but even more annoying. I'm not sure about that one either.

So I was trying to count up all of my close friends, because I collect people. I'm thinking it might be good to get them all in one room at some point in time, probably to commemorate my 25 years on this earth. I realized that most of my closest friends are male, which is so weird. Even for me. I only have about 3 close girlfriends. I think it's largely because men don't cause as much drama as girls do. Women tend to sabotage eachother quite often, and men let things slide. Both a good and a bad thing. Mostly good i think.
Anyway so about this 25th commemoration. I hate parties with a vengeance. I hate having them, and I hate going to them, and I hate planning them. I was one of those kids who hated birthday parties. I remember the one party I had in Africa was orchestrated by my mother. Much to my objective sulking, she had a huge cake in the shape of a train, and all of these kids (some I didn't know). I wore a nice yellow dress that day. It was very festive. Still, that's the only big bday I have had in my lifetime. usually i would crawl into a hole and wait for it to pass. But I guess 25 years of being alive might actually mean something like time to get my crap together. More details about this commemoration to come....
anyway, I should go do something constructive....now where did I put those safety scissors and that glue.....

0 comments: