Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Under my gruff exterior lies an even gruffer interior.

Fun thing to do at Wal-Mart: Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles

Wouldn't it be fun to freak people out in a Wal-Mart. i'm going to borrow a blow dryer and stalk around the place ninja-style and shoot at people and make laser gun sounds "Peeeeeeeeeew". yes, i seem to have lost my mind. This is true. My opinions however are riiiiiiiiiiiight here.

So Bush made his big ole planification revelation today. Basically let's send more people into Iraq until we win. What would success look like there? I think we are beyond the meaning of success. There won't be any. Well, he'll be remembered that's for sure. Rather daft plan, but now that everyone has noticed how much time and money and lives have gone into this war, and they know it's wrong, he knows it too. But making a complete 180 turn would mean he would first have to admit that he has been wrong for the last 4 years. Ah yes, power is great isn't it? But beware the electrical surges.

And now onto Rosie and Donald. Stop it! We don't care! There are far more important things to think about (like how horrible this snow is!). It's turned into an elementary school name-calling session. There are letters. yes, my children, trump wrote a note and bashed Barbara Walters. you can't bash Barbara. She's edutainment royalty! How dare you!
Okay, I'm done. Also, If you're reading this John Stewart. I think you should be President. A Hearty Boo-Yah to you my friend!

0 comments: