Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm Like Espresso: Expensive and Bitter

My head has been hurting all day and there seems to be no respite from the anguish that has thus become my life! Okay, that was a bit much, but you know, the headache really sucks!
Today was a great day to go for a walk. What a beautiful, crisp, sunny day to wander around the city aimlessly. i thoroughly enjoyed it. I do like it when we have that bit of a break from the rain (though, by now, we all know, if it rained all the time I would not complain)

And then of course, there is American idol, which ceaselessly torments my senses with the same homogeneous blob of talent/ talentless. Sometimes I think it's more of a circus sideshow. Also, I don't think that those judges have the maturity or delicatesse to be capable judiciaries for what some people see as their life goal. Really, half of them don't even sing! YUCK....

An update on Facebook: I'm feverishly talking to some people I have not spoken to in a long time, replying to virulent wall postings about "what have u been up to" and "nice pic" and various other niceties. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is to be determined at a later date. if they start getting on my nerves, I will deregister by gum! however it's dragging up the past a bit, and I'm not sure how to treat that yet. You know, you evolve past things and people sometimes to a point where you're not sure if you're even the same person. I guess people come back into your life for some reason and if they're meant to stick around,then they will. And if not, see you at the reunion suckers (or something nicer perhaps)!

You have to wonder at the profundity of life though don't you? Ah yes, and I am learning that having a bit of an edge as I do is not such a bad thing. you can call a spade a spade and know what you did was okay. Inconvenient, probably. okay, yes. I think i'm getting a bit too pensive for my own taste, so i shall shut the hell up.

0 comments: