Friday, January 12, 2007

If the Shoe Fits, Buy one in Every Colour!


I'm terribly excited now. I just watched a documentary on my favourite thing: Shoes! CBC aired a special documentary called High Heel Confidential. There are people dedicated to the history and art of shoes. And of course, such shoe gods as Manolo Blahnik make the whole industry no joke. I think, perhaps the most wonderful thing about shoes is that you don't have to be a certain body shape to wear them. You can wear a stiletto at any size and look great. Everything works.

I'm all about shoes and purses. They even beat out chocolate and men (Combined!). Plus shoes don't talk back....which is great.

By the way, please stop drooling on your keyboards women...it's very unsanitary. Pictured here is the Manolo Blahnik Leopard Print suede shoe retailing at $515. I have sworn to myself that one day I will own these shoes. It's a "thing to do before I die"

I also watched a documentary on the life of Harry Houdini (not as interesting as shoes, I know). Did you know he was an Aries? How weird...all the crazy ones are Ariens...like me. I also took this quiz once that asked which famous leader I would be. Turns out I'm Hitler. but of course with better hair and wardrobe (also, no moustache).

Okay, I shall go and sleep now. and dream about shoes I could buy if I sold my organs.....ciao!

0 comments: