Monday, January 8, 2007

I like my men like I like my coffee. Ground up and in the freezer

Quote of the Day: Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge.

Current State of Mind: Punchy
Current Song: Smiley Faces

I'm glad that snow is gone now. Geez, enough already. Finally I can walk around in my sandals again. One day I will have no toes.
So, the latest on the The Donald and O'Donell. Rosie is finally back from vacation and she said that she's not offended that donald called her fat (why would she be...she could sit on him and kill him if she so chose!) Good for her I say. I think she's hilarious actually. There are not too many outrageous people out there that will just say what's on their mind. Plus I think that Donald is really cutting it with this whole thing. His new show started, and I'm wondering how the ratings are going to do. Have you ever noticed that nobody that's overweight (especially women) have never been contestants on that show? Hmmmm....interesting observation. I'm quite smart if I get to say so myself :)

Also, there is nothing wrong with being a bit curvy. I am the most, of the generation of cousins in my family. And frankly, I'm freaking hot! (and the most modest person you'll ever meet tee hee). So nuts to you!

Tomorrow everyone must watch CBC at 8:30. There is a new show called "Little Mosque on the Prairie" that is starting and it's a comedy about a guy who goes to become a Mullah (or imam, I forget which) at a mosque in manitoba or somewhere. it's about how hilarious canadian muslims are. Exhibit A: Me! It's a must watch. C'mon let's give Corner Gas some competition!

0 comments: