Friday, January 5, 2007

A healthy, male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his weight in other people's patience

I can't believe this! Snow??!! Haven't we suffered enough? Stupid Canada....they promised me global warming and still nothing! I'm totally kidding, I want the polar bears to be present in the future...so no global warming. But still, stupid canada...why God, why!

So I have been following (mainly because I have no choice) the little spat between Rosie O'Donnell and "The Donald". How weird is that whole thing. Yes, given that Rosie can be a bit...uhm....abrasive. i still think that Trump is being a bit unreasonable with all of this mudslinging and name-calling. it's a bit grade 2 playground at recess don't you think? As I sit here, drinking my trump-flavoured mineral water, and wearing my trump pajamas and type on my trump keyboard (yes, all of the letters are actually trump faces. Let's just say, sometimes you don't know what letter you are hitting), I wonder if some people have evolved past being childish. I guess money doesn't bring happiness or maturity. But it can sure put you in some good swag!

So there we are. I should probably do something useful....like....uhm...work?

0 comments: